Located in Goa.
The temple is a modern piece of architecture blended with traditional Hindu pattern.
The entrance to the temple bears an image, which wards off everything impure from the inner precincts of the temple and maintains its sanctity.
In 1560, anticipating the onslaught of the Portuguese, the devotees had moved Shri Mangesh Shivalinga from Kutthal to a safer place under a Hindu prince.
Surrounded by hillocks and covered by forests, the Shivalinga was kept at a place, which now is known as Mangeshi.